Today we made our first efforts in the field of landscaping. Armed with a rake, a box of leaf & lawn trashbags and two pairs of blue-palmed rubber gloves we set off into the great unknown of our Front Yard.
- – We corraled
foursix – i’ve been corrected – bags of pine needles and leaves.
- – We dashed the hopes of two young holly trees.
- – We uprooted several hundred weeds – oh, I hope those were weeds.
- – We unearthed some landscaping stone from an age gone by.
- – We evicted the lawn cherub and her ceramic bunnies.
- – We set the mailbox free from its 4-inch plastic cage.
We still have 2/3 of the front yard left to do.